Tuesday, March 30, 2010

GoDaddy Went Again


So the new (or is it now the old?) format is back.� Sheesh...it is starting to make me dizzy!



Almost hump day already, thankfully!� YAY.� My posts will probably be crap for the majority of the week just because of time constraints, but tomorrow is a bit more low key, thankfully.� Work, gym, farmer's market.� Nothing in the evening that is pressing, unless we decide to do something.



So sporadic comments tonight...



Tonight is R&B night on Idol...I hate that kind of music.� No offense to anyone who loves it, but it has never appealed to me.



The Church Lady apparently could not believe I would take off the Monday of Holy week.� I just rolled my eyes and told her I had it all under control.� I know what I am capable of getting done in what kind of period of time and I don't get my panties in a wad when I'm busy.� I actually prefer it to boredom.



Jimnotmike, I am not upset with you about your comments that don't always agree with the way I see things.� I have a soft spot when people call the church and are in need for their kids.� I have turned down numerous people who want us to pay their rent or their light bill, because we simply cannot afford it.� But a birthday cake for a six year old?� My thoughts are that a six year old is not at fault for whatever her parent's circumstances are.� I would imagine if her parents are having that much trouble with a cake, she must not get a lot of perks...and to a child, a birthday is a big deal...and it should be.� Just my two cents.� I'm glad we could help.� I am all about giving people an opportunity to turn their lives around...I just wasn't in the position to do that.



Ugh...I barely know most of these songs and I don't like the ones I do know.� What is happening to Idol this season?� Where is Crystal?



Anyone know how I add Google Reader or a Follow Me with Google Reader thingy to my sidebar? I have no clue.�



See?� Completely meaningless, boring post.




1 comment:

  1. LOVE R&B! At least it was a slightly better night than last week...

    As to when we will see Crystal - my guess is she will be one of the last few every show, because the producers know she's the one we're watching!

    ReplyDelete