Friday, March 26, 2010

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of the Week


That seems like a good topic for Fridays, doesn't it?  By Friday I am heading for a coma, so I don't much feel like dreaming up a decent topic (Do I ever have decent topics?) so let's go with mindless, shall we?

The Ugly:

I ate some terrible crap this week.

The Bad:

Even though I knew it, I continued to do it...was just freakin' hungry all week.

The Good:

I got on the scale today and my weight is still the same.  Thank goodness for exercise!

The Ugly:

I still have a newsletter to do for the church and have decided to take a mental health day on Monday, which means I have to get it done on Tuesday.

The Bad:

Working at a church can make one strongly dislike Christmas and Easter because I have tons to do.

The Good:

One more week and no more major church holidays till Christmas and you know how I feel about that holiday, so there will be no further discussion of the C word.

The Ugly:

Thought I was going to die on the treadmill today after two runs and two kickboxing classes previously this week.

The Bad:

My knees are still aching like nobodies business.

The Good:

I did run six miles this week and Jack McFarland is still cute.

Happy weekend, peeps!  See you Monday!





1 comment:

  1. Fitness must be not just only after 40.
    For me hole my life is fitness

    ReplyDelete