Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tantrum




I am finding that more and more people, men especially, have a lot of road rage.� I shot out to Martins (grocery store) on Sunday to pick up parsnips for dinner and this SUV tailgated me down Weisl Blvd.� I was going slightly over the speed limit, which apparently was not fast enough for him.� When the road again turned into two lanes, instead of passing me, he stayed on my ass much to my annoyance.� I was going to turn into the first enterance of the shopping center, but decided against it, thinking Mr. Impatient behind me was surely going there otherwise he would have passed me.� But nooooo.� He follows me into the second entry and stays on my butt, before rudely whipping around me near the gas pumps.� I watched him park and he and his wife/girlfriend/other woman/ho get out of car.� We walked into the store about the same time and he whips away from�his wife/girlfriend/other woman/ho to do his own shopping agenda apparently.� I made sure my cart whipped around the wife/girlfriend/other woman/ho's cart.� So there.



Yesterday, I was again making a grocery store trip for a can of cream of mushroom soup I needed for a recipe (I really need to plan my meals in advance in order to have all the ingredients on hand), so when I was turning into Food Lion, the person, another GUY, squealed his wheels out onto the road because he obviously had small male parts.



Right after the grocery store, I went up to the gas station as I have to take the mother to Frederick today for a follow up on the nose reconstruction and I had to drive around cars who were getting gas on the other side when I was finished.� Because I had to swerve out a little to go around them, I apparently made things difficult for the GUY who literally FLEW into the station in an unsafe manner, who yelled things at me.� I finished that conversation by waving at him with not all of my fingers.� What is up with these people?



According�to The Brit, Adam Lambert is the mentor on Idol tonight. Bring it!� I love him; my all time favorite Idol ever.� And Glee fans, here is a musical number spoiler for tonight if you are interested!� Cannot wait!� New Glee means new songs for on my ipod!



The top of my right foot is still hurting from yesterday's walk.� Any walkers reading here?� What shoes do you find the best for walking on road or off?� I was looking at a pair of Ryka's on eBay, but the reviews were mixed.� Very frustrating.� Ya'll know me, I don't pay full price for stuff.� I will eBay till I find a bargain on anything but running shoes.



I am also thinking of signing up for a 5K Walk-Run for Project 320.� Great cause, but I need someone to do it with...well, I don't have to have that but it would be� nice.� Take a look; date is May 29th and cost is $20.00.� I will probably not be running the whole thing because I will probably not have the outdoor stamina built up enough yet.� But I would like to start somewhere.






1 comment: