Friday, April 23, 2010

Too Much To Do Today!






This is rather how I feel today but I still have a bunch of stuff to do.� I always use the time when The Brit is gone to pay attention to some stuff I have been ignoring, like cleaning JJ's room, and cleaning our room.� One would not think that not having to do anything fancy for dinner could make such a difference in time but it does.� I don't have to think of what to cook, I don't have to figure out if I have all the ingredients, I don't have to prep it or make it or get it on the table at a certain time.� I know some people plan out their meals a month in advance, but I am not programmed that way.� I'm lucky if I know two hours before dinner what recipe I am following.



So did the whole field trip yesterday and then came home and cleaned our room, vacuumed the whole house, finished laundry, dealt with a neighbor and around 8:00 was finally able to sit down and chill.� Today, I have dropped off a buttload of stuff at Goodwill and worked and the kids are out of school at 1:00.� Aaron is going to mow the grass of a church member and JJ and I have errands to run, like get a wedding gift, pick up Aaron's� meds, stop at a grocery store.� Then home for JJ to mow our grass, me to clean the bathroom and get ready for fire pit night and then meet Tod to run some drills on the track.� I've only gotten two workouts in this week and one of them wasn't a good one, so I need to push things a bit today.



Tonight I am just looking forward to having a glass of wine in my hand and being around friends I adore.�



Just get me there!




No comments:

Post a Comment