Monday, February 18, 2008

Cast Your Votes, America


I am savoring these last few hours before the kids come home from a long weekend at grandma's house, knowing that the silence I sometimes crave is soon going to be only a distant memory.  I wish there was a way to have both; having the kids around and still having times of beautiful, absolute silence, but the two things so do not mix.

I went to Borders Books today to spend a gift card from Christmas (Thanks, Robyn!) and found what I was looking for, which was this:



Photography is something I love and would like to get better with, so a book in hopefully simple terms may help.  After surgery, when being flexible is easier, I would look to work harder at this hobby, so I can use this pre-weight loss time to learn more of the ins and outs of our camera.

I still had money left on the gift card and when I found the camera book, I turned around and immediately spotted this:



Okay, so maybe if I had to pay cash I would not have bought it, but as it was a gift and it did intrigue me, as the AI junkie I am, I had to have it.  

Question of the Day:  As today was a holiday, is it still included in the 24-48 business hours period?  Cast your votes here as I'm debating calling the insurance company tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment