Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sometimes just a Breath Away


Sometimes I just wish that things could be easier or that the happiness and near perfection that seems just around the corner would soon be within reach.  

There are a few elements in my life right now that feel very unsettled.  I can't elaborate any more than that yet, but maybe soon as I sort it all out or as it gets sorted out.  I just sometimes wish the answers could be clear and stress free but they rarely are.  It makes me crazy sometimes.

All I can do in these moments is to trust God because even if the issue at hand doesn't make sense to me, it does make sense to Him.  I have to trust that He does indeed have a plan for my life and that it will all be revealed in His time.

Though the sorrow may last for a night, His joy comes in the morning. 



No comments:

Post a Comment