Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Tunes


So I spent most of last night loading up my ipod with some new music to begin my walking on Monday.  My ipod has an eclectic selection of tunes on it, ranging from full albums of Casting Crowns, Kathy Troccoli, Nicole Nordeman and MercyMe to a few soundtracks, such as Hairspray, Across the Universe and Aida.  Then intermingled into that mix are assorted songs such as "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree", "One Week", "Time and Tide" and "I Don't Like Mondays".  There are also many other CC songs by various artists as well as other pop songs and even some country.  I run the gamut with music!

Today was busy with errands, then the Brit and I watched "Across the Universe" (I saw it in the cinema, he didn't) and then ended the day with sushi for dinner tonight.  I'm trying really hard not to think about approvals and there are even moments where I succeed. 

So, I know this is boring, so I'll stop.  Just not much happened today!  Maybe tomorrow will be more eventful.



No comments:

Post a Comment