Monday, February 18, 2008

An Extra for fun

Getting to Know Me


1. What is your occupation? Church Secretary

2. What color are your socks right now? Dark blue

3. What are you listening to right now? The sound of the fish tank pump and the click of my nails on the keyboard

4. What was the last thing that you ate? some frozen custard

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, I can.  At the time it was the only  used car I could afford, so I had to learn.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? The Brit

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I stole it from Kim's blog

8. How old are you today? Today?  41 years, 7 months and 6 days.

9. What is your favorite sport to watch? I am not a big sports fan, but it would have to be baseball

10. What is your favorite drink? Coke Zero Vanilla, green tea and wine

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Let's just say that I have no idea what my God given hair color is

12. Favorite food(s)? Sushi, hands down.

13. What was the last movie you watched? Ummm....Music and Lyrics, I think on HBO and I had seen it before in the theaters, but I loved it

14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Eve

15. How do you vent anger? I am a bottler, so it is ugly.  I hold it all inside for weeks or months and let more things pile up on it until I eventually explode.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? A white teddy bear named Kimba
17. What is your favorite season? Winter

18. Hugs or Kisses? Both

19. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries in muffins.  Cherries on sundaes

20. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? They might post it on their own blogs...

21. Who is the most likely to respond? I don't really know

22. Who is least likely to respond? Again, I don't really know

23. Living where? Hagerstown, MD

24. When was the last time you cried? When Dane's cat, Buddy died.

25. What is on the floor of your closet? Lots of shoes

26. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Robyn

27. What did you do last night? Hung out at home with the Brit

28. Favorite smell? The ocean

29. What inspires you? Everything inspires me; the ocean, nature, people, God

30. What are you most afraid of? Cancer

31. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese

32. Favorite dog breed(s)? I have an infatuation with Great Danes

33. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

34. How many states have you lived in? 3, California, Maryland and New York

35. What is your favorite way to relax? By reading a really good book like the one I almost finished tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment