Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I don't get people


People discourage me at times.  This may be old news to some of you but I just found out today that some whacko dumped kittens on a road here in Hagerstown...and every one of them was hit by a car, because of course, the person dumped them along side a fairly busy road. 

It's just one of those things that makes me want to smack myself upside the head because of my inability to understand.  We have a Humane Society...not the best one on the planet, granted, but way better than allowing these innocent little creatures to be killed by a car. 

I really hope the individual responsible has trouble sleeping at night.  I suppose I should be forgiving them, but it's hard for me to do that when abuse to animals or children is involved (I still struggle with my feelings about my boys' biological parents).  KITTENS!  They were wee little baby kittens who did not deserve the hand that life dealt them, all because someone couldn't be bothered to take any time to find a suitable and socially acceptable solution. 



No comments:

Post a Comment