Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Stop the insanity!


Ya know, I really, really love the blog world, but ya'll have got to quit it with the challenges!  NaBloPoMo is challenge enough for me, but now people are posting stuff all over the place and I am a sucker for a challenge with a good cause!

One of my commentors yesterday, MarillaAnne told me about this challenge. Basically, I'm calling it a "blog pay it forward" because the idea is to comment on blogs that are participating in NaBloPoMo.   Now, I cannot begin to imagine posting on ten blogs, besides the blogs I already post to regularly, but tonight, I did hit five and and that may be my max.  I am following the lives of:

5 Cats Shy as this one reminds me of me....at six cats, I'm about five cats shy of divorce

Knitting Bee...for obvious reasons.

Undone...a cancer survivor blog and an amazing young woman.

Knitting 40 Shades of Green...again, for obvious reasons

The Knitting Wannabee...again, keen grasp of the obvious for ya'll.

So, this is giving me an opportunity to read some new blogs, which I love.

The second challenge of my day comes from someone at Christian Women On-line and is called One Thousand Gifts.  Basically, in the season of list making, the idea of making a list of 1000 blessings is a wonderful idea.  This is the season of insanity so often and it is so easy for people to forget the things that are really and truly important.  I love the thought of keeping all my senses open during the day to see the blessings that God is bestowing on me!  However, after all the blog searching I just did, I think I will wait until tomorrow to begin my list.  It's already after nine 'o clock and my knitting is calling!



No comments:

Post a Comment