Friday, November 17, 2006

Theater Lights


I will say that the two words in my title really have nothing to do with each other for the purposes of this blog entry.  The "lights" part of it, is because our church got beautiful new lights this week in memory of a member's husband who passed away nearly a year ago:



They change the whole look of the sanctuary and makes it so much warmer.

The "theater" part is because tonight, Robyn and I took the boys to see "Cinderella" with Potomac Playmakers.  Playmakers is the oldest theater group minimally in Hagerstown (not sure on the stats for the rest of the country) as it is in its 81st year.  I have done several shows with them in the past, including "Barnum", "Oliver", and "Where's Charley?".  They've always been a group to be a part of; it's just that since I've had kids, theater has taken a backseat until they are older.  I'm looking forward to returning to it one day.

But, my very good friend, Tod, played the part of Prince Charming tonight:





Sorry for the darkness of the photos but my digital camera hates the dark....big chicken.

The boys seemed to enjoy the show as their first theater experience and it was nice to see something local again (actually, Sight and Sound was my first theater experience in quite awhile for someone who once did back to back shows!  I miss it). 



No comments:

Post a Comment