Saturday, November 18, 2006

Short and Sweet


I really have nothing constructive to say today as it has been a zinger of a day.  The pms is so bad, that in one day alone, I have cleaned like a maniac in the morning, became very sensitive by the afternoon, have burst into tears upstairs in my bedroom because no one understands me and have been barely tolerant the rest of the day.  Ugh.  Why does the whole pms thing get worse after 40? 

A couple of years ago, I went on 50mg of Zoloft because the pms was so bad.  I would have crying jags that lasted for hours and would feel so depressed I could barely get out of bed.  The medication helped tremendously, but now at 40, the symptoms seem to be worsening once more.  I'm not sure if I want to see about upping the dosage because some have said that it is harder to lose weight on Zoloft. 

I'll just be glad when my monthly friend arrives so that the tidal waves of emotion will once again calm.



No comments:

Post a Comment