Monday, November 13, 2006

One Thousand Things


51.  Hot coffee on a rainy morning
52. Friends at the church who understood my frustration with yesterday's meeting.
53. Putting out winter clothes for my kids
54. Hot stew for dinner
55. A relatively clean house
56. A fireplace all ready to start a fire tonight after dinner (I love my fireplace.  When we were house hunting it was one of my stipulations)
57. My children's neighborhood friends
58. My Alex kitty in my lap during Dr. Phil
59. For tomorrow being grocery shopping day (though I hate the process of shopping, the fact that I can means that we have money to buy food.)
60. For children who talk too much while I am trying to think of twenty things to blog, because it means I can hear (I'm very glass half full today, can you tell? )
61. For a lovely dinner with my family, mom and sister last night.
62. Open minds
63. Refusal to judge others
64. For secrets (sorry, can't tell ya!)
65. For feeling Jesus walking each step of my day with me.
66. Laughter
67. Rain
68. Busy squirrels
69. A husband who calls to tell me he is getting ready to leave work and how to "finish off" the meal that is cooking, because it at least means he is looking forward to dinner
70. Friends to write with



No comments:

Post a Comment