Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Today needs to be random


1. I'm too tired tonight for anything but random.  After not being able to fall asleep last night, I woke up with a headache, had a ton to do at work today, left work to go get JJ at school for a doctor's appointment that took TWO FREAKIN' HOURS because the doctor was running behind.  After that, met up with my mother and Aaron because I had promised the kids I would take them out shopping to spend their gift cards from last Christmas awhile ago, which entailed three different stores.  If you've never taken a kid toy shopping...don't.  It can take forever to pick out one ten dollar toy.  So, after leaving my house at 8:25 this morning, I finally arrived home at 5:40.  Tired, I tell ya!

2. The camera arrived today!  Have not yet installed the software, so no pics to download yet (Tired!) but very cool that it has arrived!

3. The Brit is my favorite person today for offering to order pizza tonight instead of my cooking.  He knew a tired shopper when he saw one.

4. More shopping to come tomorrow....grocery day at Walmart.  The fun never ends around here.

5. Paula called tonight and was actually wrapping Christmas gifts.  I have bought paper and tags but that is as far as it goes.  In fact, her knitted kitty is still not finished and I sat on the couch tonight for three hours, thinking about how I should be knitting, but just didn't have it in me (Tired!).  Four Christmas gifts on needles and not a one of them completed.

6. After sleep, tomorrow will be way better.



No comments:

Post a Comment