Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Blah


I'm feeling relatively lousy.  I have a stupid chest cold which is debating on whether or not it would like to go to my head as well.  I came home today and took a nap instead of walking as I felt so yucky and still do.  It really annoys me because I've been feeling so awesome!

All is still good on the WLS front, though I am trying to get an answer from someone as to if I can have caffeine yet.  With my throat so irritated, I'm dying for a cup of hot tea and all I have is unleaded because all I drink is tea of the British persuasion and it is not decaf.  So what is the scoop on that?  I don't drink a lot of hot beverages, but I do miss my one cup of coffee in the morning and the tea right now would be divine.

I'm bailing out of here early today because I just don't have it in me to blog much but I leave you with this cutie:  

 

humorous pictures

Couldn't you just freakin' take him home?


No comments:

Post a Comment