Saturday, April 12, 2008

Enough with the sleep already!


Oy Vey!  This sleeping thing is getting insane! 

Last night, I took a half of a rozerem, figuring it would be my last night of decent sleep until after I left the hospital.  The kids went to their grandma's place last night, so there would no one to wake me up on Saturday morning.  A whole Rozerem always makes me feel really foggy the next day, so on the occasion that I take one at all, it is always a half.

Hello, three am!  I tossed and turned, trying to get back to sleep, before I wandered downstairs, drank some juice, sat in the living room in the dark for awhile, before finally taking one Tylenol PM and going back up to bed.  I did finally get back to sleep, but woke up this morning in what felt to be a drug induced fog.  Went to breakfast and ran errands and then came home and managed about a two hour nap.  I now feel a bit better and am getting ready to head out to dinner with friends and the youth kids.  It's my last favorite dinner of hibatchi at my favorite Japanese resturant. 

Lots of thoughts mulling around in my head, which I will hopefully save for Monday's post if I can form a coherent sentence by then. 



No comments:

Post a Comment