Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Meme


I've been tagged by Debbie over at Through Thick N Thin with a Friday Meme.

Meme you you.
The Game Meme Rules

The rules of The Game get posted on the beginning.
Each player answers the rules about himself [or indeed herself].
At the end of the post, the player tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read his [or her] blog.

What was I doing ten years ago?
Wow, in 1998, I was preparing to meet my husband for the first time.  We had been introduced over the net, and had spent months conversing and now he was flying to the states from England on May 10th.  So, I'm sure ten years ago, I was freaking out.  I was also working in Corporate America Hell.

Five things on my To-Do list today:

1. walk
2. get my skanky nails done.  They are overdue and look horrible!
3. Get the kids haircuts
4. sip, sip, sip
5. Try to get in additional protein as I slacked yesterday

Three of my bad habits:

1. lack of patience
2. Swearing too much
3. At time, being too sarcastic...it's a service I offer



Five places I’ve lived:

1. Monrovia, CA
2. Hagerstown, MD
3. Middletown, MD
4. Long Island, NY
5. That would be all



Five jobs I’ve had:

1. Customer service rep
2. Retail record store...yes, they used to be called record stores
3. Receptionist at veterinary hospital
4. Assistant to a podiatrist
5. Church secretary


Five books I’ve recently read:
1. The Knitting Circle
2. Someday
3. I'm currently reading Amish Grace
4. Weight Loss Surgery for Dummies

I don't have five.  I love to read, but the last few months have been dedicated to reading about WLS on the internet!

I tag Meg, Lacy, LauraAmber and Michelle.



No comments:

Post a Comment