Thursday, April 10, 2008

T Minus Sleep


 So, we're back to not sleeping.  Brilliant. 

Something ya'll may not know about me is that I am a worrier  (Yes, I know some of you are going "Gee Kim!  Ya think???).  Apparently, I take after my dad, as my mother has always said that if dad didn't have something to worry about, he would find something to worry about.  Luckily for me, my OCD behaviors help to keep things balanced.  So basically, during the day, I keep myself busy enough and it keeps my worrying at bay.  But at night when I lie down to sleep, despite Tylenol PM, my mind starts to go all over the place and then when I finally do fall asleep, I have been awake an hour or more before the six 'o clock alarm. 

At this point, the only remedy, I think is having Tuesday get here and getting the surgery over with.  There is really just nothing more to do other than fill time and worry, both of which are getting old. 

In other news, the shower and tub have been completed today and I am thrilled!  I never did take pictures of the old nightmare, but I will get up there tonight to take a pic of the new one for you.  And speaking of pics, I still need The Brit to do Before and After shots for me.  Ugh.

And one more thing.  Thanks so much to Kim and Meg for calming my fears in the comments the other day.  It is very much appreciated.  Oh and I have one more fear.  Will I be coherent enough Tuesday night to watch American Idol?  Ya know, priorities and all that.



No comments:

Post a Comment