Monday, April 7, 2008

T Minus 8 Days


I keep thinking that each day this week should in some way be eventful, but the truth is, they are pretty run of the mill days.  Work, some house cleaning, getting ready to cook dinner.  I feel like maybe I should be hearing a drum roll or something in the background.  I am actually sleeping pretty well (knock on wood) and still so ahead of schedule that I feel like a freak.

Now, a week from now, I'm thinking there won't be much sleeping getting ready to happen, but we'll let next Monday take care of itself.

There is now blog music and if you hate it you can either mute your computer or pause the playlist.  I debated whether or not I wanted music, but these are some of my favorite songs, so get over it and enjoy them

I really have very little to talk about today.  Things are moving right along as normal.  My last dinner out for awhile will be Saturday night hibatchi at Nikkos with Paula and the clan (and anyone else who wants to go!  Just give a hollar!).  I added my book to my overnight bag "Amish Grace" as I've been wanting to read it.  Don't know if I'm going to have the time or feel like reading in the hospital, but I'll have it just in case.  Put my Advance Directive in my bag and have another copy here at home.  

There's just nothing else to say today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment