Thursday, April 3, 2008

Say It Ain't So


So I'm a little bit on edge as I'm feeling a little dragged out and tired and I have that feeling that one might have if one might be getting sick.  It's only a possibility because sometimes when I have been doing too much and going one hundred miles an hour, I'll get that "I might be getting sick" feeling and it isn't anything that a good night's sleep doesn't cure.  So, I think tonight, I'm going to go to bed early and hope for the best.  I don't know what a cold would mean to surgery.

My work week is over as tomorrow is my appointment at Hopkins with the anestheia person at 11:00.  Looking forward to finding my way to the hospital without the Brit (slight sarcasm...I'm a little nervous as I hate the beltway) and then hitting a yarn shop and lunch with Shelley.  

Today I told both the boys when they left for school that I loved them, just for the hell of it.  It seemed a little weird because it isn't something I say a lot or first with them, but it's a start.  We'll get there in the end with God's help.  Thanks to everyone for their encouraging comments yesterday.  They mean more than you know.  

I'm going to go fix a cup of hot tea and think about cooking dinner.  I'll give you verdicts tomorrow; both on my health and on my appointment! 



No comments:

Post a Comment