Friday, April 11, 2008

The home tour


So I had promised a pic of the new shower, so I also snapped a few more around the house in the event anyone is like me and loves to look and see where people live!



The new shower.  I need to go out and get some little hooks or something to hang up the shower scrunchies as I call them, but other than that, I love it!



Half of my living room.  My favorite spot is that corner of the couch with the little table which is full of whatever I am reading at the moment and my knitting stuff.




The room off the living room has been everything under the sun.  It started as a dining room, then once we got the kids it was a playroom for awhile.  Now it has been transformed into another sitting room.  The baskets against the wall?  All full of yarn as well as the set of drawers next to them.



The kitchen is a bit of a thorn in my side as the functional cooking part of the kitchen is all back in that corner. The open door goes to the basement and if you look on the floor, you will spot one of the six felines, Micah.


The master bedroom.  I love the window to the left.  On the other side of the bed that I did not photograph, we have a loveseat and the room actually has two closets; a his and a hers. 

I didn't bother shooting the kid's rooms as they are rarely all that tidy.  But there ya go.  An extra little post today!



No comments:

Post a Comment