Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Those of you who thought surgery was brave....


...are in for a real shocker.  Today is turning out to be fairly busy and I am heading for a tiny nap (I was going to get one earlier but Paula called and told me she wanted to come over and vacuum.  I adore her.), so I'm giving you a few pics from the hospital....including me in all my glory....clothed, of course!



Me pre-op.  Does it get any lovelier than this?  I want to see if I can knit myself a hat just like that one.



My mom, sister, and sleeping Robyn in the waiting room. 



View from the waiting room window.  I'm thrilled to bits about the prayer labyrinth and want to walk it when The Brit is in surgery.



Speaking of walking, here's me, my IV pole and my mom on headache Wednesday.  I can't get over how swollen my neck was after surgery; I was actually bruised, so they must have had a helluva time putting in that breathing tube.



No comments:

Post a Comment