Saturday, February 14, 2009

14 Reasons Why I Love The Brit



1. I love that after ten and a half years of marriage he still walks in the door with flowers often.

2. I love that he isn't afraid to be silly and he can make me laugh like anything.

3. I love that he supports me in anything I want to do, from schooling to theater to WLS.

4. I love that he loves to try to make my dreams come true.

5. I love that he isn't afraid to be vulnerable.

6. I love it when I wake him up on Sunday morning by using my hand as a "spider" walking up his arm, he sleepily waves it off again and again until he startles awake.  I laugh every time...and he has the same reaction every time.

7. I love that sometimes he calls me during the day just to see how my day is going.

8. He gives fabulous back scratches.

9. I love the way he always tells me how sexy I am...even when I don't feel sexy in the least.

10. I love that everyone in my family thinks he is the smartest person they know.

11. I love the way he holds my hand when we are walking together, or when he wakes up in the morning and I am still sleeping.  It's so sweet and always makes me feel cherished.

12. I love that he tolerates and secretly enjoys my obsession with pets, especially cats.

13. I love that he came 3,000 miles across the Atlantic Ocean to meet me...and then stayed.

14.  I love that I can totally see myself growing old with him.

Happy Valentine's Day, Ya'll!



2 comments:

  1. Awww...I love The Brit too! :-) Very sweet... Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!! The spider thing would drive me NUTS! :)

    ReplyDelete