Sunday, February 8, 2009

Okay, I'm over it now


I'm now totally bored with the sick thing.  It's really time to move on now; tired of coughing and snotting and feeling just relatively lousy.  It's just the pits and tomorrow is Monday and the week starts all over again.  Ugh!  Plus no gym until this gets a bit better as I am coughing so much.  HATE IT!  So they will probably call to schedule my surgery tomorrow now that I am ill and probably unable to schedule until I'm well!

So this is going to be short tonight.  My brain is all foggy and I'm having trouble putting two thoughts together.  I still have some photos to download from DC yesterday; just haven't felt like doing it yet.  Today was church, annual church meeting, then Walmart for groceries, then "Rent" the final performance on DVD, then dinner.  Now, I am actually already starting to consider sleeping and it is only 8:52, but that is what sick does to me.  I keep hoping if I get plenty of rest, drink lots of tea and fluids that I will kick this thing but we are now on day 4 since it started.  UGH!  This stinks!

So, tomorrow we will continue with regular posting.  I hope.  I think. 



2 comments:

  1. I totally load up on the vitamin C when I feel like that - they have some great gummie C vitamins at WalMart.

    Feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete