Thursday, February 5, 2009

Q&A


I think the post I have been working on (don't get excited ya'll because it is so not a big deal.  I don't wanna be like the movie everyone talks about that you have to see and then you are way let down when you do see it because the film did not add up to the hype) for the weekend when I have some time.

Today, I worked and then put in almost two hours at the gym because I had a 3:00 hair appointment that was very close to the gym so there was no sense in my going home in between, so I kicked my own butt today at the Y.  But hey, it's all good. 

Other than the fact that I think I am getting a cold so I am Zycaming myself to try to cure it before it gets started.  With trying to work out and a surgery one day on the horizon (maybe) I don't have time for sick. 

In amazing news, head on over to visit Jil and give her some love.  She had full body views taken of herself by a work friend and she looks incredible!  Jil has lost 187 pounds in the ten months since her surgery.  I love this C&P gal (and all my C&P girls) and we have a standing date to drink wine and eat cheese one day.

I am also going to steal an idea from the other Kim for this here blog (but it's okay, I asked her if she minded and she said no ).  Fridays are going to be Q&A day.  All week long, you can ask me anything you want to know and I will pick questions and answer them on Fridays; probably all of them as I don't really look to be assaulted with questions.  I'm pretty much an open book and not easily offended, so if you are curious about something, ask.  I always find it fascinating to learn more about people and have enjoyed Kim's Q&As so I thought with blog content somewhat hard to come by some days, this would be a good thing for me to do.  Just post your question in the comments and we'll see how it goes!  If I get any questions between now and tomorrow evening, we'll start tomorrow, otherwise, next week.

Okay, off to pick up youngest child from school!



2 comments:

  1. Have you gotten to the point where you are addicted to exercise?

    Have you had any WOW moments lately?

    How is The Brit doing with his weight loss?

    Have the boys said anything about the difference in you guys now that you've lost so much weight?

    How did you come to adopt the boys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Q & A...

    1. Would you consider moving to Texas...you like warm weather and baby have we got warm weather...lol

    2. Did you have any problems with your mom while you were a teenager?

    3. How does the brit feel about your having short hair? Does it matter one way or the other to him?

    4. You haven't mentioned the theatre in awhile...are you going anywhere with that?

    5. What is your favorite musical and why?

    Happy friday girlie-pie...Jil

    ReplyDelete