Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Randomness


I'm gathering some info for a post I want to do because it interests me and I had every intention of posting it tonight, but honestly, the day has gotten away from me and tonight is The Biggest Loser and American Idol, so hopefully tomorrow night!



  • I hate how it is either feast or famine with television programs I like.  Either there is nothing on or I am spending more time in front of the tv than I would like, but honestly, I haven't picked up any new shows other than TBL and that one I consider a learning thing, because Jillian Michaels rocks my socks off, not to mention that I have gotten some incredible recipes from TBL Families Cookbook!

  • I haven't heard anything yet from the surgeons office.  Hopefully tomorrow.

  • My mother, who royally pissed me off last week is now acting like nothing ever happened and I'm not sure of how to handle this.  I am still hurt and honestly, am through confiding in her about my kids.  She was out of line last week; you don't tell someone else how to parent their kids; it's like an unspoken rule.  When you've walked a mile in my shoes, then maybe you can have an opinion, but she has not walked that mile.  I am a damn good parent, despite the conflicts with my eldest.  I have exibited more patience than I would have ever thought possible towards a child who has more often than not, treated me like the dirt beneathe his feet.  'nuff said.

  • Short hair seems to be in need of a haircut way more often than long hair.  I love my short doo, (or is it do?) but I can't quite go six weeks without a trim or it gets crazy.

  • I am still hopelessly addicted to Facebook.


4 comments:

  1. LOL!! I think DOO is how hair looks when it needs a haircut! Then it's cut into a 'do'!

    Hope you hear about your gallbladder surgery soon. You'll be so glad you got it taken care of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom knows she was wrong or she wouldn't be trying to act like nothing happened!

    I hear you on the TV shows--I guess we could always get netflix and order the series dvd's and watch at our leisure?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thought is just treat her normally, but don't confide. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Random Comments on Randomness:

    * I think you rock

    * I think it is really uncool that we live so far away from each other

    * In a year or so we should have our own Conference: The C & P Conference 2010 for the five of us...lol

    * short hair does rock but I am growing mine out anyway

    * I like Wednesday better than Tuesday

    * Secretly in my innermost heart I would love for Jillian Michaels to kick my ass in the gym...

    * love ya

    Jil

    ReplyDelete