I'm gathering some info for a post I want to do because it interests me and I had every intention of posting it tonight, but honestly, the day has gotten away from me and tonight is The Biggest Loser and American Idol, so hopefully tomorrow night!
- I hate how it is either feast or famine with television programs I like. Either there is nothing on or I am spending more time in front of the tv than I would like, but honestly, I haven't picked up any new shows other than TBL and that one I consider a learning thing, because Jillian Michaels rocks my socks off, not to mention that I have gotten some incredible recipes from TBL Families Cookbook!
- I haven't heard anything yet from the surgeons office. Hopefully tomorrow.
- My mother, who royally pissed me off last week is now acting like nothing ever happened and I'm not sure of how to handle this. I am still hurt and honestly, am through confiding in her about my kids. She was out of line last week; you don't tell someone else how to parent their kids; it's like an unspoken rule. When you've walked a mile in my shoes, then maybe you can have an opinion, but she has not walked that mile. I am a damn good parent, despite the conflicts with my eldest. I have exibited more patience than I would have ever thought possible towards a child who has more often than not, treated me like the dirt beneathe his feet. 'nuff said.
- Short hair seems to be in need of a haircut way more often than long hair. I love my short doo, (or is it do?) but I can't quite go six weeks without a trim or it gets crazy.
- I am still hopelessly addicted to Facebook.