Sunday, February 22, 2009

One Day More


We're down to the wire now and the gall bladder will soon be gone.  I so cannot wait!  I am looking for this to be an easy surgery and am planning on being back to work on Thursday.  Hope I am not overshooting but I don't think I am.  I just want to wake up from surgery and try to burp and not be able to!  That would be awesome!

Went to see "The Reader" today.  Great movie.  So much better than "Revolutionary Road" which in my opinion lacked in story, though it was very well acted.  I just think the book was probably very weak in substance and I don't think it made a very good film.

That's actually it for today.  I have a houseful of kids as each kid has a friend over, so things are kind of hopping here.  I'm planning to watch the Oscars tonight, so I wanted to get the blogging finished.  I also need to remember to ask The Brit to blog for me Tuesday night or if he is going to bring his laptop to the hospital so I can do it!

Hope you all had a great weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Okay - don't push yourself too hard. It does take a few days for the anesthetic to run out of your system... and it is taking an organ out... so just give yourself time to heal. :-) I know I've said it was easy... but slow down a minute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Kimmikins and God speed in your recovery...

    xoxo...Jil

    ReplyDelete