Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Amused


Watching election projections trickle in is like watching paint dry.

I was hit on yesterday by Strat's father.  Not seriously of course, but this is just an amusing story for her as she has been having a rough time lately with a missing cat and a hubby gearing up for two surgeries.  Anyway, Buss, as he is called, came into my office and he likes to sit and chat and the man is so funny, I never mind.  So while we were chatting, I got up to go put paper in the copier and he said "You are looking good.  I may fall in love with you."

Of course, I laughed and then Barb, Buss' wife, came into my office and I told her what he had said.  She laughed and said, "Oh good, you can be Laura's stepmother!" 

Okay, back out to the living room to watch the paint dry.



No comments:

Post a Comment