Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pics


I'm assuming that the reason I am dragging so badly today is because for my Tuesday colonoscopy (for which the prep begins tomorrow..blech!) I had to come off my iron and my multi-vitamin.  I am just really tired and I'm sure starting an all liquid diet tomorrow will help....NOT!

So I work tomorrow and than am hoping to go to the gym before my energy really starts waning and I start the pill prep/keep me near a bathroom part of this whole ordeal.  Tuesday, no work as I have the test at 12:30.

So, a few photos of my girls from the Revolve Tour.



Closest person is Tracey, PK's mom, who helped me out so much by being my second chaperone.  Really enoyed getting to spend more time with her!  Tracey is also in the midst of her six month structured diet program for RNY!



Pk, next to the wall, and her cousin, Kara.



And then two of Rachel (nearest the wall) and cutie girl, Corrina.





No comments:

Post a Comment