Saturday, November 22, 2008

Loooong Thirty-Something hours


My night last night did not end until well after midnight (which is late for this gal anymore.  I'm usually up via my body clock shortly after 6:00 am, so by 11:00pm, I am ready to sleep!) and started right before 7:30 am this morning.  The day started with cleaning up puke as Kaitlyn and JJ decided last night at about 11:00 that eating grapes and pickles was a great idea.  As Kaitlyn had not eaten much prior, other than a slice of pizza and part of a piece of cake, I allowed some of it, though I put back MANY of the pickles they'd heaped upon a plate.  Apparently the grapes did not sit well with Kaitlyn (who is my boy's biological little sister).

Following the puke, Adrianna came downstairs holding her socks in her hand and proclaiming that someone had peed on the bathroom floor and she had stepped in it.  As The Brit doesn't do barf, I had him take piss duty (especially as it had to be a boy.  Why can they not aim?) while I washed out the socks and then continued with making pancakes. 

It was finally all over around noon, once everyone was home and we were on our way to Mandy's to have our yearly photos taken.  I'll share once we have them.

So, tonight I am tired and thinking that a ten 'o clock bedtime would be divine.

Oh and I am currently in the midst of a tragedy.

My Dyson is on the blink.  Won't pick up a damn thing and y'all know how I am about the vacuuming thing.  I may have to find someone who has a vacuum I can borrow for a week until we either A) send back the Dyson to see if they will repair it, but the warrenty I am fairly sure is over as it has been at least five years or buy a new Dyson.  Without a vacuum, I may lose my mind, especially as I have that Vantel Pearl party next Sunday, for which I must have cleanliness....like I could live without it until then anyway!  HA!



The girls from last night, minus Kaitlyn, from left to right, Adrianna, Delaney (JJ's future wife) and Lauren (who if she has her way, she will be Aaron's future wife )







Kaitlyn with her blue frosting tongue.



The Brit and Delaney with their blue frosting tongues.



Out of sequence but JJ blowing out the candles on his Nascar cake (and no, I am so not a Nascar fan!)



Mandy, God bless her, who stayed to help, with her other two kids (Delaney is also hers), Noah and Paige.



Present time!


Happy Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment