Sunday, November 16, 2008

Switching It Up This Week


I came to the conclusion that I am sick to death of working the circuit machines at the gym.  So at the library yesterday, I checked out two Biggest Loser books; one on the diet program and one on the exercise program. Tonight, I got out a little notebook and made notes of instructions about the exercises, many of them using free weights, because what kind of nerd would I look like taking in my Biggest Loser book for my workout?  So, we'll see how that goes, starting tomorrow.

The Brit apparently threw down the gauntlet tonight by saying he was going to beat me to the 100 pounds lost mark.  We'll just see about that.  Right now, I have a four pound lead, but in his defense, getting to the gym is hard for him due to work.  I love me a good challenge.

My desk is a mess of stuff I have going on.  This weekend, I decided to:



  • Try to handmake a few gifts for Christmas

  • Work on finding holiday recipes

  • Start catalogue Christmas Shopping

  • Put the choir cantata on my ipod (as I am singing with the choir for Christmas)

So my desk is full of receipe and craft books, a cantata score, notebooks of notes and catalogues.

I've also tonight created, for any of you who care, a photo sharing site that I like better than flickr.  Many of you will get an email inviting you to come play with me and those of you who don't know me in person, I assume can still visit.

Okay, back to the mess on my desk....



No comments:

Post a Comment