Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Pattern Continues


As predicted, my scale did what I thought it would do and I dropped two more pounds this morning, which means only 11 more pounds to go before I reach that 100 pounds lost point!  Once we both get there, we are off to Vegas for a few days!!  YAY!

Tod is hopefully being released from the hospital tomorrow as he is doing really well.  Tod always has a really nice Christmas party and does incredible decorating but due to just having had surgery he was going to be unable to get his decoration boxes out and would have trouble doing parts of the decorating.  So, though I usually decorate the long weekend after Thanksgiving, I'm going to do mine next weekend instead, so that the day after Thanksgiving, when the kids are with their grandparents, The Brit and I can go and help Tod out with his decorations.

And speaking of decorations, I want to make one of these:



I'm pretty sure I can pull it off.



No comments:

Post a Comment