So late this morning, I got this email:
Dr. Schweitzer feels that it could possibly be your gall bladder, so we need to get a gall bladder u/s. Please give me your fax number and I'll fax it to you. thanks
Great. I know nothing about gall bladders. If mine needs to come out does it need to be a right now kind of thing because The Brit leaves for Australia on Friday for two weeks. If I wait till he comes back to have surgery, does that mean belching like a sailor for two more weeks or is there a med they can give me? I am also starting to have some soreness around my tummy...almost feels like a pulled muscle. Is this a symptom? I'm assuming my RNY surgeon should do this surgery as he is familar with where stuff is in there now as he rearranged it the first time, so that means a trip to Baltimore. Is it outpatient surgery or will I have to stay overnight? How soon before I can workout again? So many questions!
I emailed Pat back and asked her to call me but haven't heard from her yet and at this point probably won't until tomorrow. She is impossible to track down by phone for though she is great at what she does, she floats between a few offices, seeing both pre-ops and post-ops.
This could not be happening at a worse time.