Sunday, January 4, 2009

So Annoying


So I don't know if I am having gall bladder issues or not (I hope it's not) but I have had burping issues for 24 hours now.  I am not a burper thankfully but suddenly at like 5:00 yesterday, it started and other than when I'm sleeping, it has continued.  It's a very odd thing for me.  No abdominal discomfort or anything like that, just this incessant and oh so not attractive belching!  What is this, C&P girls??? I have emailed the nurse practitioner at my surgeon's office but of course, won't hear anything till tomorrow when it will hopefully be gone!

Last night went really well and I hope things are now on the upside or at least getting there.  Yesterday was also a great day because I got to have lunch with a very old friend of mine who I had not seen in like two years.  So needless to say, it was a long lunch!  Lots to catch up on!  We are planning a dual family dinner when The Brit gets back from Australia so I am already looking forward to that.

Otherwise on the news front, I think I will be venturing back into theater for the first time in five years with "Grease" at the Apollo in Martinsburg.  A very good friend is directing it and other good theater friends are auditioning so providing it will not interfere with any vacation The Brit is thinking about, I plan on doing it.  Auditions are not until March, which will give me plenty of time to decide what parts I am most interested in.  There was a time I had always wanted to play Jan but now there is no way I could be cramming Twinkies in my face on stage! 

My vacation is over officially tomorrow morning and I will heading back not only to work but to the gym.  Both will be equally painful!



2 comments:

  1. Glad it went well the other night! Grease sounds like so much fun!!!

    Vacation's over for me too. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it went well too.

    I don't know what to tell you about the belching... I never experienced that with my gallbladder issues... and I'd think that if it were your gallbladder - you'd be experiencing pain. Think back to what you've eaten in the last couple of days and see if you can figure out what you ate right before it started. That might give you a clue - if it was fatty - then you might be on the right track.

    ReplyDelete