Friday, January 9, 2009

Sigh


So how pathetic am I with my new little ticker?  The Brit has been in the air all of 45 minutes so far and I already have a countdown ticker.  In my defense, he did leave the house at 1:15 for the airport.

I like being entertained and I love adult conversations and right now the closest thing I have to an adult in the house is the cats.  Boys and mothers are a delicate thing.  I love them, but mom, they feel they can walk all over and dad?  Well, they wouldn't dream of it.  Now, so far, so good, but they have both only been home about two hours and we still have 16 days to survive.  It could be tight. 

I had my ultrasound this morning and of course, have no results yet.  I did speak with a very nice nurse from Dr. Schweitzer's office just now who is going to try to call the place I had the u/s on Monday to see if she can get results faster.  I also told her my CPAP theory and she said that is a definite possibility as well, so I will go forward with my appointment with the sleep apnea doc on Tuesday, unless the results come back Monday that it is my gall bladder.  But either way, my sleep apnea has got to be retested; I've put it off long enough.



1 comment:

  1. I hope the boys take it easy on you for the next two weeks! I'm dying to know if it's the gallbladder or not!

    ReplyDelete