Sunday, January 18, 2009

Where does it go?


A weekend of blissful peace and it is gone already.

I love my family; my hubby and kids, but time alone is really hard to come by when you have children.  Seems like someone is always needing or wanting me for something and being needed is a wonderful thing.  But today, I got to set my own pace and spent most of the day just doing exactly what I wanted to do; a couple of little tasks, and then just web surfing and some writing.  I can't remember the last time I had a day like it.  Oh, sometimes we moms can steal a few hours here and there, but a whole day?  Not too often.

But now the grind starts again tomorrow though the kids will not be back until Tuesday afternoon.  Tomorrow I meet with Jerry again for a refresher course on the things he taught me before Christmas.  Then home for some more of not much at all.

I rather like it and it has been good for the soul.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds absolutely lovely! I need some serious down time... I feel like it's been one thing after the other since Thanksgiving - so I'm hopefully planning to hold up in a cave if I have to one weekend real soon!

    ReplyDelete