Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Alarmed!


Though it has taken from 2:15pm until now, 10:17pm, we are now the owners of a security system on the house. Two weeks ago, I'd of never thought it was something I wanted or needed, but once someone has been in your house and has gone through all your stuff, helping themselves to what they want, well, it kind of changes your perspective.  Now at least when I leave my house, I know that if someone tries to get in here, the police are going to be immediately notified.  They also put in a smoke alarm so that if my house catches on fire while we are away, the fire department will be notified, thus hopefully saving the lives of six cats and a guinea pig if we are not home.  I guess that technically, we just purchased peace of mind and I can live with that.

In even better news, the new camera will arrive tomorrow!  I am very excited about that and we were even able to upgrade to the Canon 40D.

Okay, it's getting late and the security guy is just now leaving so I am calling it a night!



No comments:

Post a Comment