Friday, October 3, 2008

That Which Won't Kill Me


Today was insane again.  Tomorrow is Fall Clean up day at the church and though I want to help, going puts me there seven days this week and that is just over the top for me.  As Paula didn't plan on going either, we asked for an assignment and were given the cleaning of the pews.  UGH!  This includes cleaning each pew, front, back, seat etc with water and Murphy's Oil Soap, taking off all the cushion and vacuuming them and then cleaning the floors beneath the pews.  It was tiring and took a long time!

After completing that, and though tired, we still went to the gym and though the impulse was there to cut things short, we elected not to.  Did a normal workout.  Then got home and finished laundry and did some other general cleaning so I can hopefully relax and only do fun things the rest of the weekend! 

The cold is still sinking into my bones and tonight I revelled in a hot bath to warm myself from the chill.  It's a sad reminder for me that winter is just around the corner.  Oh, how I hate it.

Kim H has been nominated for a blog award at http://www.divinecaroline.com/awards/1103-thoughts-by-kim.  So if you have a minute and read her, go vote!  You have to join the site to vote (they ask for an email and password), but it's no biggie.



No comments:

Post a Comment