Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Party: Part 1


I have lots of photos but I'm too tired to downsize but a few.

The party went well as did the decorating.  I think that everyone got along as far as I could tell.

I think mom was surprised.







That's mom greeting Cathy's mom, Teen.  Behind her is Steve, who used to work with my dad at the post office.  The girl in the orange is Lou and Kirk is leaning up against the wall.



Mom and Robyn.



Paula, her son Kirk, hubby, John and another one of my  youth kids, PK (with the hat).



Me and my neice, Danette, who I had not seen for 12 years until today.  I love this girl (She's really in her thirties, but she's a girl to me!) with all my heart as we essentially grew up together, even living in the same house for a time when she and my sister moved to California.  We used to play Charlie's Angels together, along with Danette's sister, Kim and my brother, John.  It was so good to see her and I'll miss her when she goes back on Tuesday!

That's it for tonight, kids!  More tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment