Monday, October 20, 2008

So Behind


Blogging friends, I am so behind on my blog reading so please be patient with me.  It has been a busy couple of days with family and I am just not yet caught up, but I'm going to start working on it as soon as I finish this post!

Danette goes home tomorrow and I am very bummed.  We all sat around my mother's living room tonight, laughing over old memories and it was very much fun.

Susan, thank you for your all too kind comments and now I have a question for you.  I have been tossing around the idea of paying you a visit in the hospital, probably on the day you would be released (as the day after surgery, I was not fit for any visitors!) but I didn't want to make you uncomfortable in any way, so I totally understand if you would prefer I not.  I just thought if I could pop in briefly to say hello and see how you were doing and maybe help alleviate any concerns you may have.  I, at first, thought of making it a surprise, but didn't know if that was such a good idea. So believe me, if your knee jerk reaction is "Stay away from me you crazy internets stalker woman!" I am okay with that and we will still be friends.

I finally got my Nike heart rate watch today.  Wow, what a pain to figure out how to use it!  I still have fears about trying to use it at the gym the first time as it took three of us to work out how to set the time!  I won this baby off eBay for $28 and that included shipping.  When I opened it, the little Nike tag said "Suggested retail value $98."   Gotta love a good bargain.

Okay, so I am off to blog read!



No comments:

Post a Comment