Sunday, October 19, 2008

More Party Pics


Before posting a few more pictures, I guess I have to say that I have been pleasantly surprised by how well this family thing has gone in light of how lousy, hurt and betrayed I felt back in July.  Am I still going to be careful about second person invites?  You betcha!  But I'm working on putting July behind me and moving forward, albeit with caution.  I think that is only fair after being hurt, but I'm trying.  I'm even taking tomorrow off work to spend some more time with the family.  See, I genuinely enjoy everyone in a social setting; if we could just forever do away with the behind the scenes drama, it would be fine!

Anyway...I was asked for more party photos, so:



Left to right is Barb from church, Lynn, whose husband used to work with my dad at the post office (and yes, Laura, that picture when my mother came in did have your dad with a front row seat, beer in hand!  He cracks me up!), our Pastor and his wife, Becky.



I was told all weekend how much I looked like my brother, Doug, on the left. Next to him is wife Margaret and their son, JJ.



Sister, Connie, in white, Maryann in red, and our friend, Lou in orange!



I was also told how much I looked like this brother, John, with his wife, Cathy.

And lastly is me just being silly as my youngest son was shooting all kinds of photos!





No comments:

Post a Comment