Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Another Day Down


I never thought I would say this, ever, but I really enjoyed my workout today.  No, it wasn't any different from any other workout other than the fact that I had not been at the gym in four days.  Yes, after my post about stressing how regimented I am about working out, I skipped days.  Yes, family was still in town on Friday and then there was the lock in with the kids and yesterday, there was a kitchen in shambles.  Both are very valid excuses.

But the guilt was killing me.

So when I found myself on the much hated elliptical tonight, I realized how GOOD it felt to be doing it.  I find that really odd, but it did, it felt fabulous.  I didn't cut any corners; I did my whole workout and I feel so much better for having done it and for being back on the wagon.

Oh and I have been subpoenaed...they caught the dude who robbed us.  I go to court on December 16th.



No comments:

Post a Comment