Sunday, October 26, 2008

Whew!


First of all, a huge THANK YOU to Laura over at StratCat On-line for saving my butt last night, as it was not looking like I would get home by midnight to blog.  The Brit had his Blackberry with him and though I could get to my blog hosting site, it would not allow me to log in, so I emailed Laura and she gave ya'll that little post from last night.

The weekend was a blur!  Friday night, youth sleepover at Paula's:



Dane and his kitten, Rudy (no animals were harmed in the taking of this picture).



Rachel, Corrina and Dane outside for the bonfire.



The Claw



Rachel and Paula's hubby, John, sharing a joke.  I love this picture.



PK and Haley the next morning.



Paula making her thrice annual breakfast (or so I hear...John says she only cooks breakfast about three times a year).

Got home on Saturday around 11:00 and The Brit and I went shopping.  CJ Banks was having a huge sale, so I got three sweaters and then we went to KMart and The Brit was delighted to be able to buy sweatshirts in a "regular store".  He's doing so well!

Got home and then it was time to start picking up the youth kids to head to Lancaster (Close to two hours away) for Field of Screams.  I faced my fear and did all three attractions but remember VERY little of the first one.  Apparently at one point early on, I refused to move, so Corrina grabbed my hand and never let go until we were out.  The kids said I had conversations with some of the actors working the houses but I don't remember.  I just wanted OUT!

Didn't get home until close to midnight and then was back up for church at 6:15.  Got home after church and our new cabinets and new fridge had been delivered (cabinets will be installed tomorrow) so I had to spend time getting the food into the new fridge (which I love!  It is so big!) and doing some tidying up.  Then we went to Costco for meats, which we do every 4-5 months, then to lunch, then to Lowes, then to Walmart, then home to get the meats divided into servings and in food saver bags.  Then it was get a coat of paint on the kitchen wall where they took out the old fridge and here it is almost 9:00 and I still have another coat of paint to do!  Aunt Flo has arrived and I am dog tired!

Tomorrow morning, I drive to Hopkins for my six month follow up, so I'll talk more about that tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment