Friday, October 17, 2008

Here We Go


So in a few short hours, this whole party saga will begin.  We're meeting my brother and sister in law from California for an appetizer (no issues at all with this folks...love 'em!) and then we head to John and Cathy's for chili with Connie and Danette, my neice (again, no issues with the latter two).  The beach sister will not be arriving at John's until probably 8:30 or 9:00 tonight, and by then, The Brit and I will be gone as the kids are getting home from a party and we need to be here. 

A little bit of oddness has already started.  According to beach sister, Connie was going to be staying at John's until after the party and then moving to my mother's place.  Now, Doug told me that Connie called them the other night to say she was staying in the same hotel that they were. 

UGH! Let it be over!  I still need to fine tune the powerpoint but I need The Brit's help to do it.  Hopefully he can look at it tonight or in the morning so I can take it over to the hall tomorrow when we go decorate, just to make sure there are no technical issues.  Hopefully it won't take long because I need a little stress relieving later tonight, I believe.

And I'm now six months out of surgery and I think a glass of wine will be called for later.

Wish me luck.  I'm gonna need it.



No comments:

Post a Comment