Monday, October 27, 2008

Shattered


I'm using "shattered" in the context that the English use it, meaning "I am so damn tired I'm not sure how I'm moving."  Needless to say, this post will not be as long as my day has been!

Was up and at 'em by 6:30 this morning.  The contractors were coming to do our kitchen this morning, I had to drive to Baltimore for my 6 month post op, The Brit had to take my sister to the airport and my mother was hanging at the house while we were gone as the kitchen guys were here.

Check up went well.  Protein still a bit low but Pat surmised it is possible my protein number was a lower one maybe even before surgery.  It has come up from last time and is only about 3 points off from normal, so I'm getting there.  Everything else was fine and I don't need to go back until my one year anniversary.

Drove back home and set about to to work cleaning.  After a busy weekend, nothing got done, so the place was a mess and I still had two guys working in the kitchen until about 4:30.  Once they left, I was about 3.5 hours putting the kitchen in order, rearranging cupboards, now that I actually have SPACE.  I'll take pics once I'm finished.  I'm almost there, but am just too tired to do anymore tonight.  The rest of my week is looking equally insane.

Tomorrow, work till 12:30, then nail appt at 1:00, and oldest son has an appt at 3:00.  Gym at 6:00.

Wednesday: Gastro-doctor at 2:30 (both of my parents had colon cancer, so I've had two colonoscopies in the last 6 years.  No problems, we are just being careful and it is time to see the butt doctor again this week...ugh!).

Thursday: Dentist appt.

Friday: the kids are out of school early and that night is Trick or Treat.

Saturday morning: Wake me up and die.



No comments:

Post a Comment