Tuesday, October 7, 2008

So What Do You Think?


Have any of the rest of you been completely enthralled with the case of missing Caylee Anthony?  I have her name set up as a Google alert so that I get updates periodically during the day and it is pretty safe to say that I am obsessed.  Yes, I know that there are hundreds if not thousands of missing children out there, but when one child gets this much media coverage and a case has this many twists and turns, it is hard not to follow it closely.

I heard today that Mommy Dearest, Casey, has been upgraded from a person of interest to a suspect and I think it is about time.  I'd also like to see this woman mentally assessed so we can find out if she is just crazy or more like guilty in her child's disappearance with not reporting her missing for 31 days.  Then she lies to the police and sends them on wild goose chases to places she has never worked and to people she has never met and it blows my mind how they keep releasing her from prison.  Some say they want to keep her out in the hopes that she will lead authorities to Caylee, but I think that is doubtful.  Today I heard that she wants permission to leave her parent's home in order to search for her daughter.  I say keep a close eye on her lest she try to disappear just like little Caylee did. 

Though I pray daily that this little one is found alive, I think hope is waning on that happening.  Though how someone could hurt this little child, any child, is beyond me.  If Casey is responsible and didn't want Caylee it seems to me that there were two grandparents who would have gladly taken her. 

So what do you think?  Do you think Casey Anthony is responsible for whatever happened to her daughter?  Do you think she knows what happened?  And what about Caylee?  Is is alive and safe out there somewhere or safely in the arms of her heavenly Father? 





No comments:

Post a Comment