Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Really Sleepy


Paula's test went very well; no problems at all.  I am dog tired tonight as when I got her house last night it was pushing 9:30 and at ten I realized I had left my entire pill thingamabob at the church.  Though I knew that skipping my vitamins etc would not be an issue for one night, the big problem was not having my Tylenol PM as I have huge issues falling asleep and staying asleep and then throw in sleeping in a bed I don't generally sleep in....well, you get the picture.

So after very little sleep, and being up at 5:45am, we got out of the medical center around 10:00 and then went to eat as Paula hadn't had food since the morning before.  Then we swung by the church to pick up my pill thingamabob, then back to her house, where I hung long enough to drink a cup of coffee,  and then left and got gas, went to the post office, then to the YMCA for a huge workout as I missed yesterdays.  Then it was home to shower and do a few things, then to my mother's to nick pictures for the slide show for her party, then to Wings for dinner, then to Walmart to get the boy's Halloween costumes as they are going away tomorrow and then to a party Friday night.  So I am finally home and ready for a comatose state...after I scan photos!

More tomorrow...way to busy now!



No comments:

Post a Comment