Thursday, October 23, 2008

Heba, Heba, Heba


So is anyone else watching "The Biggest Loser: Couples"??  Does anyone else despise Heba?

This is my first season for watching but apparently working my butt off at the gym makes me want to watch other people doing the same thing in order to grab that gold ring.  It's even giving me a small "Days of our Lives" fix as Allison Sweeney is the hostess of the show now.

I spent the first few weeks hating Jillian.  She seemed to be the biggest bitch in the world, standing there in the gym screaming at her team to not hold onto the treadmill, or to not stop whatever cardio they were doing.  But the more I got to know Jillian and I watched her tackle with her team some of the psychological issues with them, the more I came to realize that she seems to truly care for these people.  I just don't get the same warm fuzzies from Bob, though I certainly don't dislike him.

But that brings me to Heba, who seems to be the conspiring, troublemaker of the group.  She would probably swear it was Phil for as often as she whines "Phil doesn't like me.", but Heba, grow up.  The little conspiracy between her, Vicki and Brady was enough to make me want to puke.  And Vicki, who whined about how the last challenge didn't have a big enough prize for her to care.  Spare me.

Give me the black team any day.  Colleen is a doll baby; a genuinely nice person.  Renee and Michelle, the mother daughter team are growing on me.  I've always liked Michelle, but mama, Renee, who left Michelle's daddy and then took all the siblings with her but Michelle, bugged me a little, but it is improving.  Phil, who with his wife, Amy (who was voted off last night by the three way conspiracy of bitchiness) are raising three kids, one of the autistic.  And the black team has Jillian.  I love cheering them on.

But can we please get Heba out of there?

Oh and I lost another pound this morning.  After weeks of watching the scale creep along, it is nice to see it actually moving a bit more steadily....at least for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment