Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Shaping Up to Get Busy


So today is shaping up to be a busy one and I still don't have all the kinks worked out yet.  I have a hair and nail appointment at 1:00 and am hoping to get to the YMCA sometime before 4:00, but we'll see how that goes.  The SIL is picking me up to go decoration shopping at 6:30 and from there, I need to head to Paula's or to the Y depending on how time pans out today and when and if I can get a workout in.  I want to, but today's stuff does not have specific times to wrap up and to make matters worse, I forgot to take my pill that counteracts what iron does to my body, so I am all kind of tight and uncomfortable today if you get my drift.  I took it this morning but relief will not happen for a few hours at least.

My house is as up in the air right now as my day is.  Our new cupboards are due to be in around the 20th which may mean that a day next week, both the cupboards and the new fridge (YAY!) will be installed.  So for my life this means, painting a spot in the sitting room where we took down a desk (and though I took the paint lid to Lowe's to have the color already on the walls recreated, it does not match, so this morning I was adding white to it in order to get the color closer.  I think I have succeeded but will not know till I get home), moving the shelf unit in the sitting room to the other wall once it is painted, empying the dishes out of the hutch in the kitchen so it can be moved to the wall in the sitting room where the bookcase was and empyting the cupboard above the current fridge which is being taken down and replaced.

Tomorrow afternoon, I need to get to mom's in order to steal some photos out of her albums for our movie that will be shown at her party, so they will need scanned and put into the project. 

It's crazy, working out five days a week gives me less time to get things done at home, but by working out, I have more energy to get stuff done.  Where is the happy medium, people? 



No comments:

Post a Comment