Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Back in the saddle and riding like the wind!


After a very long night of an illin' stomach, I woke up this morning much better and by now am feeling back to normal, thank God, because I am still behind on that whole Christmas thing.  I still have baking to do and a few gifts to buy and cleaning and did I mention that our pastor and his wife are coming for dinner on Christmas day?  Lots to accomplish and the days are running out!

Not on the home front, but the church front, I have praise band rehearsal tomorrow night, need to learn a new song to do as a trio on Christmas Eve, have cantata rehearsal Friday night and Sunday is the Sunday school program and the cantata (can I tell you how excited I am to be singing ALTO for the first time in my life??  So fun!) and I am wearing a dress and I bought dreaded panty hose, guessing my new hose size and I reckon I'd better try them on before Sunday morning!  I haven't bought a pair since I was a pre-op.

Friday is the day Paula and I go for our Christmas massages and I'm thinking it will be long overdue! 



No comments:

Post a Comment